January 01, 2006

Paris, France: Gorgeous Ever After

Bizzare Love Triangle...

I am in love with Brussels, but at the same time i'm also in love with Paris, France. Both of them are amazing...

Paris is just like Paris does. It's kind of romantic town. I suggest you not to come alone to Paris. That is awful. It was fashionably irresistible, where love is in the air. But, actually, I ain't got anything in the air, except extremely cold air!!!!!!!!!hahaha...what a shame of me...

By the time I was standing under Eiffel, I was shaking. Happy, because for all this time I just saw it and never touch or reach it. Even Eiffel just a bunch of iron, but If you see such a huge thing like that, you will feel that iron is marvelous. Eiffel, I'm (not) in love...(too bad)

One of place that I love most in Paris was Musse d'Louvre, which I only knew it previously from 'Da Vinci Code'. It was a very big museum with tons of arts.

I just still wondering how come 'Monalisa's mysterious smile in Louvre could atrract millions of peple to come and visit her. For me, Monalisa just a 'fat chubby misserable' middle aged women who accidentally being drawed by an accidentally famous painter too.

But, life is fair. You don't (always) have to be a damn pretty person just to become famous. Viva ugly duckling...

Although Louvre is an interesting place to visit, but I bet for some people it become an unconvinient place because it was so crowded all the time. I felt like visiting an open market rather than a museum, because so many people visit Louvre, and there was a very long line in the entrance.

Does everybody (excluded me) really love arts? If it is, what an artistic world that we have !!!

For a more convinient one day visit, I think Musse d'Orsay is a good choice. It is not as big as huge Louvre, but have a good quality. Monet, Whistler, Moreau, Courbet, van Gogh, etc, are all in 'd'Orsay.

The one that I love most is James Abbot McNeill Whistler "Arrangement in Grey and Black: Portrait of The Painter's Mother" or so called "Whistler's Mother". If you see Mr Bean 'The Movie', you will soon recognized this painting.

Still more plenty of beautiful places in Paris. Two of them are 'Sacre Cour' and 'Notre Dame'. Both are old churches with amazing architectural building. Sacre Cour was built in a high place, so visitors have to climb up to visit this place.

If you take a glance, it just look like a mosque. And inside, it had a very beautiful ceiling painting and statues.

If you already knew the story of Hunchback of Notre Dame, you will soon recognize that the church was the place where the hunchback lived. Still left a big question in my head after visiting the Notre Dame, why a sacred place like that have a very scary architecture and ornaments...

There were wolf statues everywhere and ghostly statues. I bet lots of people don't wanna thru' that church during midnight. Especially during winter, It seemed more spooky than usual...

Paris is somehow beautiful, whereever you go in that city. One thing for sure, don't forget to bring someone to love if you visit Paris...That is my most important advice for everybody.....

2 days after paris trip

No comments: